Austin is the capital of Texas and one of the most heavily populated cities in the entire U.S. With all these people around, you can expect things to get dirty—roads, highways, parking lots, and construction sites all tend to collect a lot of trash and debris.
There are several reasons why it’s important to keep these kinds of publicly accessible areas clean. Dirt and debris can contribute to the deterioration of roads, increase the likelihood of vehicular accidents, ward off paying customers, and simply make the premises look bad.
Star Cleaning USA is here to help. You can count on our team of experienced street cleaners in Austin, TX to get rid of all the junk polluting the area. Our top-of-the-line sweeping trucks are always maintained in first-rate operating condition. We offer the following services:
- Street sweeping service – Our GPS-equipped sweeper fleet makes streets safe for drivers and cyclists by removing stray glass, metal debris, and other objects from road surfaces.
- Highway sweeping – We have a variety of sweeping trucks that can clear away any highway or roadway, while making sure to comply with all state and federal standards.
- Parking lot cleaning – By getting rid of trash strewn around, our Austin parking lot cleaners help you keep out disease-carrying animals and maintain a pleasant environment for visitors.
- Construction site cleaning – Our cleaning trucks can sweep through these areas during the project or afterward, depending on your needs.
- Special event cleanup – For event cleanup in Austin, TX, you can rely on our high-quality cleaning equipment to quickly remove trash left behind by the crowd.
In addition, we rent out crash attenuator trucks that are specially designed to keep cleanup teams safe from passing vehicles.
Contact Star Cleaning USA Today
If you are responsible for municipal cleanup or own a private business open to the public, Star Cleaning USA can help you maintain an attractive, trash-free environment. We have more than 25 years of cleaning and sweeping experience in Texas and Florida.
We offer 24-hour on-call service. You can contact us toll-free at 866-454-1739. A complimentary professional needs assessment is available on request—we’ll come to your site to help you determine what services are required.